Monday, July 6, 2009

BLOG THE FIRST

I'm alien to these blogging things, so patience with my doddering is recommended. I am a better cartoonist than I am a writer, so you can imagine the maloquacious depths this feature will descend.
This blog was started upon the urgings of helpful friends who felt this an ideal forum to promote the upcoming graphic novel THE SQUIRREL MACHINE. It is a 192 page comic book entirely written and drawn by myself. I suspect it is autobiographical; but don't ask me because I haven't really read it yet. I suggest that you can find out more at this informative website: www.squirrelmachine.org
The book is scheduled for release October 27 by the fine folks of Fantagraphics. That means there are twelve weeks to go until then. I shall endeavor to post one blog each week until that momentous occasion.
In the meantime, here is a teaser panel:



5 comments:

  1. I'll even be comment the second if you want. I haven't read this new one either. But it looks promising.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really excited for new work from you; Chloe and the Chrome Fetus stuff were amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Squirrel Machine will be marvelous, Hans. Welcome to the blogesphere.

    ReplyDelete