Sunday, January 3, 2010

ECTOPIARY, Page 5

Page 5 is viewable here.

It's the wonderful world of photo-referencing! With the power of Google Image-Search, I can place my characters in any number of miss-matching environments and backdrops. The last panel took a long time to draw. More examples of pilferage to come in the weeks ahead.
To my embarrassment and relief, I can now report that my financial woes of last week will not impair my relocation plans. It seems that I pendulate from determination to despair on a regular basis. Thanks to some un-named heroic benefactors, I shall make good my escape from Philadelphia to the green and peaceful regions of Western Massachusetts!
To celebrate, I've posted a fake ad/collage that I made more than a decade ago. I thought it was very amusing at the time:

No comments:

Post a Comment