Sunday, April 4, 2010

ECTOPIARY, Page 18

Latest Page Viewable HERE.

Another adequate page in the slowly aggregating narrative. I'm hoping the pretty pictures help ease the digestion.
(Note: I recently attempted to add a link to this blog at the Ectopiary site, but it doesn't work. It may take a couple of weeks before I can repair it.)
I plan on attending MoCCA in NYC this weekend. I'll be at the Fantagraphics Table, signing copies of The Squirrel Machine, and I'll also be at the POOD table, promoting their debut comics newspaper that contains a new giant Cochlea & Eustachia comic. If you're in the area, be sure to visit! I promise not to drool on you.
Speaking of expectorations, here is yet another product of my being; a third unpublished C&E color comic. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I believe all you need to do to fix the link is add "http://" before the "www.thesquirrel.." (33rd line of code). Without it, the browser treats it as trying to link within the ectopiary.com domain.

    Just ran across Ectopiary and am looking forward to future updates =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have an old flier from a show we put together at the first zeitgeist called "The Method" featuring a wheeled creature of that sort- hm!

    ReplyDelete