Sunday, May 30, 2010

ECTOPIARY, Page 26


Latest ECTOPIARY is ready for reading HERE


Another page that I've deemed as being "barely adequate." I hope that after 100 pages, I'll be able to render the characters with some tiny semblance of confidence. In the meantime, I must again request patience on the part of my troubled readers.
As always, my gratitude extends to all who generously donate to the site's maintenance! If you are not among these luminous beings, you can join their illustrious ranks HERE!
The promised artworks I intended to post have concealed themselves among my cluttered shelves. Resultantly, I am posting a download link for the curious listener; an odd song that I made with what my musical friends call "cheesy Garageband effects." Enjoy!
Download Hans Rickheit - Little Peepers

3 comments:

  1. "Barely Adequate"? It's a great page!

    By the way, have you ever read Martin Vaughn-James' "The Cage"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the compliment, Justin. I've not read that book, but I'm grateful for recommendations. I'll look it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you'd like it very much. I just thought you might have read it because there are a lot of similarities between the style of The Cage and yours. I should post it on my blog, because the only version in print right now is French... The first printing I have, I had to hunt for, because it's the only one in English.

    ReplyDelete