Monday, May 10, 2010

ECTOPIARY, Page 23

CURRENT ECTOPIARY HERE

The current page, no doubt, will have some readers rolling their eyes. "Another typical Rickheit trope," they will doubtlessly say, "the mysterious object in the woods. Does he never tire of it? Perhaps he has run out of novelties to render?" Fear not, I am not trolling the same weary path. The device on panel two does serve a purpose that will be elucidated at my leisure! So, kootchie-koo, y'bastards!

On that note, here's a photo a fan sent me from some fashion website, commenting on their similarity to Cochlea & Eustachia. I have re-touched it (ineptly) to complete the effect. You can judge the results for yourself:
By the way, I want to thank people who have donated money to the site. I'm reluctant to mention their names; I'm unsure of the proper rules of conduct regarding these things. I'd just like to express my gratitude. Even the smallest amount is a tremendous help. If you're reading this and you haven't donated any $$ to Ectopiary's continuation, you may do so HERE if you're so inclined. If you're reading this and you've already donated $$, my many thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful new page. I love that house. Looks like the houses in my neighborhood. Spooky.

    ReplyDelete