Sunday, June 20, 2010

ECTOPIARY, Page 29

NEW PAGE HERE.

The comic is moving along briskly. Many pages are in production right now. My buffer is slowly regenerating strength. I'm hoping people are enjoying the results.
In place of my own usual renderings, I'm posting this astounding drawing by the talented Krissy Dorn. I rarely receive "fan art" that impresses me like this. I heartily endorse it and her amazing squirrel drawings on her blog: http://sxwrl.blogspot.com/
Next week : drawings of my genitals.

4 comments:

  1. The new page looks great, Hans! And thank you for the exposure, looking forward to yours next week! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. E. Stephen here.(Wrote into for SQRL MCHN)That is indeed a pleasing image! The style reminds me somewhat of Patrick Woodroffe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's excellent stuff. Actually makes me want to make Squirrel Machine fan art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All Squirrel Machine Fan Art is highly encouraged and will be gratefully posted on this blog if submitted!

    ReplyDelete