Monday, October 25, 2010

ECTOPIARY, Page 47

A NEW ECTOPIARY PAGE IS UP AND READY FOR READING

This page turned out better than expected, so I am happy. More similar pages are coming the next few weeks, filled with stuff that actually moves the plot forward!
The month of October has not been an easy one for me, with very little time for comics. I am glad it's nearly over. Things are changing at my day-job, so I am hoping this coming month I will be able to devote the necessary time to draw with the level of intensity that I require for quality and sanity.
Sometime before the end of the year, I hope to make some considerable improvements to the website. I am always open to suggestions and will be grateful to anyone who feels inclined to offer some in the Comments Section below.
In the meantime, here is another piece of wreckage from the halcyon days of the Zeitgeist Gallery:

1 comment:

  1. The latest Ectopiary page is beautiful. I love the angles in the first two panels and how each panel, in succession, leads the reader out of the house and onto the roof and then away from it. Very nicely done. Love the mood too.

    ReplyDelete