Monday, January 17, 2011

ECTOPIARY, Page 58

Yes, Another Page of Ectopiary is Here.

Friends, I am always grateful for your patience and tolerance! I think this is a fine page, I hope general consensus agrees. I'm just doing my part to make the world a better place.

Here in Western Massachusetts, we are buried under two feet of snow, with more on the way. As long as fuel, food and electricity sustain, these are optimum conditions for drawing comics without interruption!

This week, in celebration of my recent vasectomy, here is an image (from my "Debris" file) that I hope will inspire others to do likewise.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page, Hans. Was working on a pithy comment about it being optimal conditions for licking one's own balls combined with something about how the million baby march would make a good people version for Bob Barker's 'neuter your dogs and cats' but it just wasn't coming together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems to me your pithy comment worked out alright. I thank you!

    ReplyDelete