Monday, April 18, 2011

ECTOPIARY, Page 68

MORE ECTOPIARY IS HERE

My apologies for the late update. My internet connection crapped out on me over the weekend.

A thankfully uneventful week has gone by. I've spent most of that time drawing. My friend Kristina visited me this weekend and puppet-making (among other things) transpired. The Cochlea & Eustachia dolls are forming admirably. Next week, we'll begin applying paint.

Other interesting things occurred, but I sense it may be too early to make them public. If all goes well, it may develop into some very big news, indeed!

In the meantime, here's an ancient drawing that once served as the cover illustration for Chrome Fetus #3:

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear that you are doing better at the financial issue.

    I admire your work very much, though I must say that before purchasing The Squirrel Machine, I hadn't come across anything you had done.

    Thank God (no, not God, you) Ectopiary has returned. It's very beautiful, and it's also beautiful to see that there's people who isn't all about the money.

    I would like to do a presentation of Ectopiary on my comics blog, and I'm checking to see if you're ok with this (I mean about using some images). I hope you are.

    I've also written a review about The Squirrel Machine ( http://2d-domain.blogspot.com/2011/01/squirrel-machine.html ). If you have the time (and the mood), you can check it out. It's in greek, but there is a translate button.

    Anyway, I hope I didn't bore you. I hope you give me the green light for Ectopiary (although it just occured to me that I should have asked you about The Squirrel Machine also - Shit, I should use my head a little more).

    Thank you for your time.
    Keep up the great job you're doing !

    ReplyDelete