Monday, April 25, 2011

ECTOPIARY, Page 69

ECTOPIARY MOVES FORWARD, ALTHOUGH IMPERCEPTIBLY

I've had a good week. I completed the artwork on a commissioned comic strip for Paul Slade of PanetSlade.com. I've also finally begun artwork for an upcoming webcomic to run concurrently with Ectopiary. With luck, it will be up and running an about a month's time.

I've also had opportunity to finally archive my ancient sound-collage recordings from my pirate radio days. For those with a strong stomach, I will post some samples on a future date.

Puppet production is advancing with great strides. Krissy and I painted the dolls yesterday. Next week, we hope to give them wigs and begin dressing them. Photos to come soon!

To celebrate my good mood and good fortune, I've posted this old drawing from one of my sketchbooks:

No comments:

Post a Comment