Monday, May 2, 2011

ECTOPIARY, Page70

Yes, We Have More Ectopiary. Thank You For Asking.

I think page 70 of Ectopiary is quite reasonable. If you disagree, I'd be interested to learn why. All readers are encouraged to post comments below!

The past couple of weeks have been kind to me. I am enjoying the spring weather and my peaceful life among the New England trees and hills. Consequently, I have little to write about as today.

In the meantime, I've posted more samples from my old sketchbooks. In my younger days, I attempted to learn to draw anatomy by copying images from old medical textbooks. I have hundreds of drawings like the ones below. Note my wimpy cross-hatching attempts to fill in negative space around the subjects.

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful, and I think should be utilized in a new line of greeting cards..(i.e Help us welcome our new baby, she's cute as a button!, Congrats on your recent weight loss! I've got my eye on you! etc.)

    ReplyDelete