Monday, June 20, 2011

ECTOPIARY, Page 77

I HOPE YOU LIKE THE LATEST PAGE OF ECTOPIARY

Page 77 of ECTOPIARY was one of the most difficult I've ever drawn. I'm ambivalent about the results. What do you think?

I am having a good day. My girlfriend just moved in with me. Although my limbs ache from moving several large pieces of furniture up & down many flights of stairs, I am hopeful about my future. Naturally, as anyone who knows me will testify, my moods pendulate dramatically, and tomorrow I may sink into suicidal depression. At the very least, I have something to look forward to!

To bolster high spirits all around, here are more pictures of afflicted people:

2 comments:

  1. The latest page from Ectopiary is both amazing and frightening to me. I have an intense fear of birds so the final panel scares me to death. But it is very well executed. Also, I'm really enjoying all your drawings of the afflicted people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each page stuns me in a different way. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete