Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Another hiatus?

My unemployment checks will be running out soon, so I have to crank up my job-search. I'm going to take this opportunity to take a break form the webcomics for a bit. I will definitely start updates again on the first week of September. ECTOPIARY has finally reached the point of the story which engages my interest more intensely. COCHLEA & EUSTACHIA has been rustier than I'd like. I believe both comics would benefit from my taking a breather for a few weeks before resuming.

The exhibit in Greenfield went very well. Crowds of strangers came to gape at the comics and devices. A good time was had by all. Below are some pics from early on in the evening. The mysterious black boxes are dioramas I built, More photos to surface in the near future!




No comments:

Post a Comment