Tuesday, March 13, 2012

ECTOPIARY RESUMES AGAIN

PAGE 91 of ECTOPIARY is HERE!

The hiatus was long, wasn't it? My apologies for those who habitually clicked onto the site once every hour, with bated breath, to see if the next installment was up. Your patience has now been rewarded.
My apologies that the reward is none too great. Page 91 was the last page I completed prior to the haitus. It is very clear to me, upon examining this page, that a change in my drawing schedule was in order. This is one of the weakest pages I've drawn in a long time. I am only comforted by the fact that upcoming pages are significantly better.
My current drawing schedule isn't ideal, but it is an improvement over what I had before. I believe that I should have no trouble keeping a reliable weekly update schedule for Ectopiary. The other comic strip, Cochlea & Eustachis, may not be so reliable. We shall see.

3 comments:

  1. Really happy to see you back! Looking forward to the new strips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, sire. You should give me a ring sometime this week.

    ReplyDelete